You are here
Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer / 2011 - Current
University of Pennsylvania
Application Manager / 2007 - 2011
ATX Communications / 2003 - 2006
Research Scientist / 1994 - 1999
Member of Technical Staff / 1977 - 1988
- M.S.I.S. / Information Systems - 2001 - Drexel University
- Ph.D. / Chemistry - 1992 - Lehigh University
- M.S. / Electrical Engineering - 1979 - Stanford University
- B.S.E.E. / Electronic Engineering - 1977 - Monmouth College
- "Human Non-Secretory RNases. II. Structural Characterization of the N-Glycans of the Kidney,
Presentations Liver and Spleen Enzymes by NMR Spectroscopy and Electrospray Mass Spectrometry.” C. W. Lawrence, P. A. Little, B. W. Little, J. A. Alhadeff, J. Glushka, H. Van Halbeek, Glycobiology, 3 (1993) pp. 249-259.
- “Human Non-Secretory RNases. I. Purification, Peptide Mapping and Lectin Blotting Analysis of the Kidney, Liver and Spleen Enzymes.” C. W. Lawrence, P. A. Little, B. W. Little, M. J. Miller, S. Bazel, J. A. Alhadeff. Glycobiology, 3 (1993) pp. 241-248.
- “Lectin Blotting and Peptide Mapping of Purified Human Non-secretory RNases from Kidney, Liver and Spleen.” C. W. Lawrence, P. A. Little, M. J. Miller, S. Bazel, B. W. Little, J. A. Alhadeff, 21st Annual Meeting of the Society for Complex Carbohydrates, Nashville, TN, Nov. 1992
- “A High Performance Submicron CMOS Two Level Metal Technology Incorporating a Plasma CVD TEOS Interlevel Dielectric.” M. J. Thoma, M. L. Chen, W. T. Cochran, A. S. Harrus, H. P. W. Hey, G. W. Hills, C. W. Lawrence, C. W. Leung. 1988 VLSI Multi-Level Interconnection Conference, Santa Clara, CA, pp. 35-42, June 1988.
- “A 1.0 μm CMOS Two Level Metal Technology Incorporating Plasma Enhanced TEOS.” M. J. Thoma, W. T. Cochran, A. S. Harrus, H. P. W. Hey, G. W. Hills, C. W. Lawrence, J. L. Yeh. 1987 VLSI Multi-Level Interconnection Conference, pp. 20-26, June 1987.